Customer Development Manager
the Netherlands,Full time
At Caldic Nederland we are looking for a Customer Development Manager.
The Customer Development Manager ( CDM) Industrial Markets Netherlands will reinforce the Dutch sales team ‘Industrial Markets ‘ and contribute to the expansion of commercial sales activities with customers and prospects. The CDM Industrial markets will report directly to the Sales Leader.
- Accountable for profitability- and sales revenue- growth with existing customers and prospects
- Take ownership of strategies and targets that will lead to accelerated growth of customers in his assigned market segment: gain, valorize and share market insights
- Responsible for prices and quotation for own customer pool, including the promotion and sales of the whole Caldic offers.
- Responsible for elaborating and following of account planning for assigned key customers.
- Plan and forecast segment sales.
- Extensively reports market trends and sales activities through CRM: customer landscape- and battlefield- mapping, opportunity funnel management, account planning
Competencies /Knowledge/skills and experience
- Perseverance and result focus
- Customer centricity, insightful and desire to truly understand the customers’ need in order to assure inspiring solution propositions.
- Entrepreneurship and eagerness to learn
- Passionate about negotiating in a chemical environment
- Networking and market oriented
Knowledge/skills and experience
- Bachelor or master degree. The possession of a chemistry related certification is an advantage
- Passionate chemical commercial experience of 3 years is a clear plus
- Extensive verbal and written knowledge of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Professional/technical expertise
- A multi-faceted challenge in a successful, multinational chemical distributor.
- A position in a team, working on Caldic’s strategic growth pillars.
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a stable company.
- Walking the talk ‘Because we care’ you’ll experience a warm onboarding period, guided by a Caldic buddy.
A growing salary package and extended package deal (laptop/smartphone for private use), a company car, yearly bonus plan depending on performance and result, a pension plan, discount on health insurance for you and your family, home-office budget.
- Self-development opportunities through Caldic’s internal job market as well as a wide range of training courses (You’ll take part in a 2 year learning journey in our Caldic Academy)
- A good work-life balance, including flexible working hours, 24 vacation days and homeworking
- Home-based position, sometimes present in Hemiksem (Antwerpen) or Rotterdam